What is Buttock Augmentation?
Buttock augmentation is sometimes commonly referred to as a Brazilian butt lift (when performed with fat transfer) and involves using implants or fat grafting, or sometimes a combination of both, to increase the size of your buttocks.
At MyClinic we are providing Restylane Filler which is a FDA-approved dermal filler made of a biodegradable, non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA). Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in all living organisms and provides volume and fullness to the skin.
This procedure can:
• Increase fullness, roundness and projection of your buttock
• Improve the balance of your figure
• Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
When to Consider Buttock Augmentation?
• When buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look.
• When buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance.
• If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat.
• If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure.