Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant
What is (FUE)?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a method of extracting, or “harvesting,” donor hair in a follicular unit hair transplant procedure. In FUE hair transplant surgery, an instrument is used to make a small, circular incision in the skin around a follicular unit, separating it from the surrounding tissue.
Benefit of (FUE) :
• Natural Hair Growth
– The transferred follicular units will yield natural hair that grows strong and well.
• Excellent Hait Distribution
– Individual follicular units being placed means that the results are far more natural and seamless.
• Reduced Healing Time
– Healing times are generally much shorter when compared to the surgeries offered in the past. This allows patients to return to work and other normal activities much faster.
• Reduced Post-Surgical Discomfort
– Patients who undergo follicular unit extraction (FUE) also experience reduced pain as they heal.
• Reduced Surgical Scarring
– When the harvesting is performed, there is no major incision made to facilitate the process therefore scarring is virtually non-existent or very minor at best.
Before and AFter treatment :